You are here
Corporate Account Executive
- Cloud based log management and analytic company in the Big Data space
- Corporate Account Executive required to sell to companies under 1000 employees
About Our Client
Log Management and Analytics Software company with the product delivered as a cloud-based service.
This incredibly innovative company enable IT operations teams to perform rapid root cause analysis of IT infrastructure, DevOps to analyze and troubleshoot production application issues and IT Security teams to uncover any security incidents buried within their data logs.
With over 1200 enterprise customers and over $100M in funding from Accel, Sequoia and more, they are reshaping the Big Data landscape with a cloud-based machine data analytics platform. Customer base has grown by 300% YoY.
The successful Corporate Account Executive will:
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to fill the pipeline;
- Close and process all prospects, manage the entire sales life-cycle;
- Perform product demos through web tools;
- Target, manage and sell to your defined territory and target the SMB space.
The Successful Applicant
If you are a hands-on, quota smashing Account Executive that is a true hunter with a track record of growing sales and high performance this is the job for you.
In order to be successful, besides the for-mentioned points, the Corporate Account Executive will need:
- 3+ years of Inside Sales experience in the B2B space either selling SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management;
- Experience selling to IT teams is ideal;
- Passion or knowledge of Big Data;
- Quota demolisher and polished presentation skills.
What's on Offer
As the Corporate Account Executive - Redwood City, you will receive:
- Base salary dependent on experience but between $60,000 and $85,000
- Double On Target Earnings, uncapped
- Excellent benefits
- Fantastic career opportunities