You are here
Corporate Accountant - Subscription based services
Rapidly expanding e-commerce company looking for an experienced accountant
Prior experience with e-commerce or subscription based services required
About Our Client
Up and coming privately owned E-commerce and subscription based company. New offices in New York City that have teamwork,collaboration and fun in mind. Bright space and open floor plan, which also includes lounge spaces that have a ping pong table, TV's, and complimentary beverages (including a beer tap on Friday).
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 3 years' experience.
- MBA or CPA certification is a plus.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other Pinkerton employees.
- Ability to function as a team player.
What's on Offer
Offer potential equity, flexible hours and vacation plan, ability to work from home, and explosive growth and advancement opportunities. Also have regular employee events in and around the office space. Rated one of the best places to work in New York.