You are here
Looking for an excellent opportunity with a Global Banking firm.
About Our Client
Global Banking and Financial Services firm located in Manhattan.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, WIP and Revenue Recognition
- Manage outsourced accounting and payroll functions
- Manage treasury and cash management
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
The Successful Applicant
- 2-6 years of combined accounting and finance experience
- Degree in Accounting, CPA or CMA preferred
- Prior work experience in international environment is a plus
What's on Offer
Base salary commensurate with experience, bonus compensation and benefits.