You are here
Corporate Accounting Manager - Private Equity
Private Equity Firm
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized, highly reputable, Private Equity firm with its roots traced back over 50 years to Europe. They are pioneers in their field and have ambitious growth plans for the years ahead.
Reporting directly into the Chief Financial Officer but working within a wider global framework, this role will be working in a close-knit team of four, high caliber finance professionals. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Reporting on Budget vs Actual
- Creating presentations and reporting to senior stakeholders within the firm
- All corporate accounting related activities
- Assisting in the implementation of a new IT system
- There may be opportunities for international travel (depending on the candidate's career aspirations)
- Standard accounting duties e.g. Journal entries, calculation of prepaid assets, accounts payable, receivables etc.
- There may be opportunity, at a later date, to get more involved with the Fund related activities, (capital calls, waterfall distributions, investor allocations etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity within an entrepreneurial, high caliber Private Equity finance team, who are poised to offer significant career progression and broad exposure moving forwards.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- Bachelors in a Finance/ Accounting/ Business related field (essential)
- CPA (highly preferable)
- Big 4 trained (preferable)
- Sun accounting package experience (highly desirable)
- Experience within the corporate accounting space
- Ability to roll sleeves up and get involved at grass roots level from an accounting perspective
- Be a solid resource and sounding board to the Chief Financial Officer.
What's on Offer
- Base salary or $ 85,000 to $ 110,000
- Performance related bonus scheme (extremely competitive)
- Competitive health care and benefits plan
- Work/ life balance when compared to most PE firms
- Cambridge based work location.