You are here
Corporate Banking Associate
- Corporate Banking Associate
- Any Coverage Sector
About Our Client
Large Global Bank based in Manhattan.
Client Relationship Management
- Prepare capital structure and complete underwriting of new credit and capital markets opportunities.
- Supports relationship team in identifying new areas of investment/ banking opportunities to diversify client portfolios and increase potential revenue generation.
- Monitor client, client industry and regulatory agencies for potential changes which may affect client's portfolio and business needs.
Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Utilize financial analysis to proactively identify opportunities to cross-sell.
- Generate updated financial models/ analyses as business needs and industry requirements dictate.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferred undergrad degree in Finance or Mathematics.
- Knowledge of capital markets, investment banking products and applicable regulations.
- Credit analysis experience/ understanding.
- Good knowledge of the organizational lending and portfolio management policies and objectives.
- Typically individuals continue in an Associate capacity between 3-5 years with growing responsibility.
- Exceptional skills in quantitative analytics, financial modeling and credit analysis skills.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in financial computer applications and database management tools including MS Excel. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and the Internet.
- Strong interpersonal skills used within a demanding team environment and in client interaction.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits.