You are here
Corporate Controller – Start-up 3-D Printing Co
Looking for a hands on CFO with start-up experience
Work for a company that is looking to distrupt the construction industry!
About Our Client
Contour Crafting is a start-up 3-D construction printing company based in El Segundo, CA founded by Professor Behrokh Khoshnevis of USC who has invented a machine that is expected to dramatically reduce the time it takes to construct buildings and meet rising global demand for socially acceptable accommodations and infrastructure.
- Drive preparation of long-range planning, annual budget planning and financial forecasting
- Develop key metric and insight reports that provide Management Board with understanding regarding financial issues that might affect operations and growth
- Prepare and deliver financial reporting as required for Board meetings, annual shareholder meetings, and investor relations
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place across the P&L that support growth in a rapidly changing environment
- Provide business cases and clear recommendations on strategic and operational decisions
- Implement necessary accounting and planning software systems (midterm: implementation of SAP)
- Ensure that federal, state and local tax reporting compliance requirements and other filings are met
- Manage Corporate Governance and legal matters
- Ac-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive accounting & finance management experience, preferably in a start-up, construction and/or software environment
- Expert MS Excel Skills (financial modeling, macros, VBAs, pivot tables, and etc...)
- Experience with implementing financial systems such as QuickBooks, SAP, Oracle or others...
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus and benefits are commensurate based on experience.
Equity is NOT being offered at the present time, but up for consideration in the future.