You are here
Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Experience with Real Estate is required
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic Full Service Real Estate Investment Firm in Los Angeles that specializes in Investment, Asset Management, Financing and much more. They have been growing at a steady rate and have successfully created an environment that allows for growth and innovative thinking.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. Master's degree preferred
- CPA certification.
- 10 years of hands-on accounting managerial experience.
- GAAP Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Strong Business Acumen
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- High bonuses
- Regular reviews to ensure career growth
- Clear path towards leadership within the company