You are here
Corporate Engineering Analyst
- Mining Business Analyst/Steel Manufacturing/Engineering Analyst
- Project Evaluation/LOM Planning/Risk & Legal Counsel
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, mining and steel manufacturing company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global production sector. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders. Their immaculate presence is managed by two regional platforms which oversee the evolution for energy projects, "green" models, operations, and construction platforms.
- Contribute to align, plan and coordinate strategies and activities in order to achieve global level performance metrics in processes of each unit
- Maintain functions in order to lower costs and increase overall returns on assets by identifying bottlenecks and best practices analysis
- Identify trends and implement resolutions/corrective actions
- Ensure optimum and consistent implementation of systems improvement in key business processes in order to constantly increase operational performance
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in mining engineering, geology, metallurgy, business administration, economics or finance
- Minimum 5 year's experience in steel/mining industry with financial acumen expertise
- Planning exposure or professional knowledge of financial simulation software
What's on Offer
Dependent upon experience.