You are here
Corporate Finance / Investment Banking Analyst
Investment Banking Analyst
About Our Client
- A prestigious investment bank with unique and tailored expertise in complex credit structures and advisory services.
- Ranked nationally as one of the leading investment banking firms in our specialty sectors of health care, senior living, religion, and education finance as well as corporate finance and FHA/HUD.
- Serves institutional and individual investors through capital markets and full-service wealth management professionals.
Corporate Finance Team is one of the most active M&A firms offering sell & buy side, restructuring, capital raising.
Core practice areas of health care services:
- Information technology
- Hospitals and senior living
- Strong modeling skills
- Strong data management & research skills
- Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverable
The Successful Applicant
- A BA/BS with demonstrated coursework in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or related subjects
- At least 1 full year at the Associate level working at an Investment Bank
- Experience with financial modeling & market research skills
- Internship or full-time work experience in finance, accounting, business
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts and activities
- Work independently as well as within a team
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus