You are here
Corporate Legal Assistant
- Corporate Legal Assistant
- Industry-Leading Wireless Communication Company
About Our Client
Industry leader in portable workforce communications, whose main area of focus is within private push-to-talk, two-way radio networks that target a number of dispatch-oriented industries such as: construction, energy, government, and education.
- Will report directly to the Senior Corporate Counsel and the General Counsel.
- Maintain, manage, and summarize all contracts and agreements for the legal team, including the development of a contracts management database.
- Handle all communication with upper management, vendors, external stakeholders, and contractors with relation to the company's various product launches.
- Manage the lease abstracting process.
- Prepare and assist with SEC filings.
- Provide general support to the legal team, including filing documents and legal research.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in an In-house Legal Assistant position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with little supervision
What's on Offer