You are here
USD1 - USD100,000,000
AMLaw 100 firm
Seeking Experienced Corporate Paralegal
About Our Client
- A top national and international law firm
- Prepare and make corporate and regulatory filings (including UCC, Form D and Section 16 filings) as well as perform legal research with regard to such filings.
- Prepare, review, analyze and organize documents in connection with a wide range of sophisticated and complex corporate transactions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum two years of experience handling general corporate, finance, mergers and acquisitions, securities (including Section 16 filings) and other business transactions.
- A Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certificate is preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus generous benefits.