You are here
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Large national firm with a sizable office in Boston, MA
Focus of this role is execution level and would not be managing direct staff
About Our Client
This is a client where you can thrive by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, they find the talent responsible for impacting the local Boston area in terms of Real Estate, construction, and overall infrastructure.
The Corporate Recruiting Manager will get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, for taking that big bet, because that's how everyone leaps ahead together.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the corporate environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience managing teams
- BS/BA or equivalent exceptional business experience
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion - balancing efficiency with quality
A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
What's on Offer
Work Life Balance.
True business partner.