You are here
Cosmetic Raw Material Specialist
USD50,000 - USD60,000
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR CHEMISTRY MAJORS!!
- GROWING COSMETICS COMPANY WITH ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY!
About Our Client
ENTRY LEVEL opportunity for Chemistry Majors! Growing cosmetics company is expanding!
- Input all the information of INCI that currently exist into our new R&D System.
- Input all the information of Cosmetic Raw Materials that currently exist into our new R&D System.
- Assist formulators and Regulatory Team in R&D.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed and maintained as improvements are made.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and statistical skills are required.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Raw Materials.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or higher in science or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5years' of Raw Material experience in a manufacturing environment will be advantage.
- Supportive of Key Results Areas of people, safety, quality, service and cost
- Computer skills required; including proficiency in ERP/MRP, Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point
What's on Offer