You are here
Cost Accountant - Biotechnolgy/ Pharmaceutical
Work directly with Costing and Inventory Manager
Competitive Salary and Attractive Benefits Package with Share Options
About Our Client
My Client is a leading supplier of research tools for scientists across the globe. The Company is expanding throughout Asia, Europe, and the America's and is looking for a driven Accounting professional to take part in the journey. The US headquarters are located in Boston.
- Analysis of variances in manufacturing and gross margin.
- Understand the accounting processes for the relevant sites/entities.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Inventory accounting - Handle inventory valuations and provisioning for month end
- Cost accounting - Handle the cost allocation model and processing the monthly entries required
- Act as liaison point for audit and tax.
- Develop detailed knowledge of finance systems and processes.
- Assure that accurate accounting and internal controls are in place.
- Integral member of global costing and inventory team.
- Testing and implementation of Oracle cloud ERP system.
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Ad-hoc as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 4 years of experience
- One year of experience in the preparation of management accounts
- Cost and Inventory Accounting experience
- Software systems experience
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills
- Expert Excel skills
- Experience working in a multi-site/multi-system enterprise
Apply now for consideration within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
The Cost Accountant - Biotechnolgy/ Pharmaceutical will be offered
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, and 401k
- Share Options
- Located in Boston
- Opportunity to work for an International entity
- Commuter Benefits