You are here
High growth Tech business baqsed in Manhattan
Must have previous Cost Accounting experience
About Our Client
My Client is a high profile Technology business based in Manhattan.
Reporting to the Controller, the Cost Accountant will be responsible for Costing Analysis for multiple high value projects across North America. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory costs, actual quantities and account balances
- Producing inventory balances, reconciliations and monthly closing entries
- Reviewing average and actual costs of both parts & materials and reconciling variances,
- Producing budget costs vs actual costs
- Analyzing inventory and margin reports, cost analysis, profitability reports and spending variances.
- Managing the MRP system and physical inventory with operations.
- Assist with internal and external audits and track Capital Assets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the capability of working in a high paced environment and be adaptable to change.
You must also have experience working as a Cost Accountant.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits.