You are here
Cost Accountant - Delaware
Growing Manufacturing Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Perform all cost accounting activities: inventory, valuation, cost of sales, product profitability, and cost ratio analyses.
- Provide reporting and analysis: capital budget review, budget and forecasting support, quoting support, developing overhead.
- Communicate and explain cost and financial performance results.
- Provide analysis on capital expenditure projects.
- Lead cycle count procedures, ensure accuracy of inventory records.
- Participate in development of annual budgets and operating plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- 3-5 years of cost accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork capabilities.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Opportunity for Career Advancement.