You are here
Seeking Cost Accountant; Permanent Opportunity
Growing Manufacturing Firm in South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare job cost information to provide accurate information to management.
- Analyze inventory costs and transactions; generate inventory reports for month end close.
- Assist in developing cost standards for material and labor.
- Supervise year end counting of physical inventory and prepare variance reports.
- Review daily production activity.
- Work on special projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and technology skills; Advanced Excel: pivot tables, v look up.
- Proven ability to work well with others.
- Effective verbal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.