You are here
USD65,000 - USD75,000
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Organization with a history of success, strong ties to the area, and a true family-like work environment.
The qualified individual will be comfortable:
- Working on the daily cost accounting responsibilities: bills of materials, routings, update transfer pricing, cost maintenance, etc.
- Updating PPV summaries for upper management
- Booking the journal entries at month-end for cost of sales
- Calculating direct labor variances, overhead spending worksheets, FIFO/LIFO capitalizations, etc.
- Collaborating directly with upper management and a variety of internal teams
The Successful Applicant
What is needed:
- 8+ years of progressive cost accounting experience within the manufacturing industry
- Accounting Degree; MBA, CPA, CMA certifications helpful
- Strong Microsoft Excel and system skills
- Collaborative mindset and strong work ethic
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Company Benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- Career/Professional Growth