You are here
Recruiting for a Top-Notch Cost Accountant
Growing Firm in South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare job cost information to provide accurate and relevant information to management for review and decision making.
- Analyze inventory costs and transactions.
- Generate inventory reports for month end close of the financial statements.
- Assist in developing cost standards for material and labor.
- Review daily production activity.
- Receive production sheets from the plant regarding material usage and labor.
- Supervise year end and periodic counting of physical inventories.
- Special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years of cost accounting experience required.
- Proven ability to work well with others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.