You are here
Cost Analyst- Great Growth Potential
Established & Growing International Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Established and Growing International Manufacturing Company
- Maintaining bills-of-material and calculating standard costs for all SKU's
- Reviewing standard-to-actual cost variances.
- Assisting in ROI analysis for capital projects
- Making recommendations for improving manufacturing processes and controlling costs.
- Completing additional ad hoc requests to ensure insight for management decisions and recommendations.
- Preparing journal entries for month-end close process related to plant operations.
- Preparing monthly financial reports that recap plant performance and perform necessary analysis to clearly interpret these results for management.
- Assisting in preparing the annual budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Superior Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability
- Standard costing experience a plus
- Manufacturing database experience a plus
- Must thrive in fast-paced work environment
- Results oriented, proven level of high performance.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work independently
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus benefits