You are here
Seeking Cost Analyst (Transportation) for a Growing Corporate Business
Cost Analyst with Manufacturing & Supply Chain Background
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in their industry and growing.
Detailed job description:
- Develop and publish key metrics by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Drive financial performance by offering insights, trend analysis and recommending action plans
- Check for comparison and analysis of plan vs. actual, forecasts, and cost variances
- Research and resolve invoice disputes with carriers
- Evaluate network changes and the corresponding impact on cost and cost drivers
- Improve systems/processes by reviewing current practices; designing modifications
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics or finance required
- 1-3 years in accounting position
- Project management and strong communication
- Detail oriented and possess analytical skills + cost analysis
- Work independently and meet required deadlines
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau is a plus!
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain industry experience is required
What's on Offer
Full time Cost Analyst position with excellent benefits and room for growth!