You are here
Costume Coordinator - International Fashion Group
Looking for an experienced Costume Coordinator
Creative Designers Needed
About Our Client
Our client is a trusted portfolio of global fashion brands with an expertise in Jackets, Pants, Skirts, and Blouses. They are committed to designing and marketing innovative, quality, seasonal products which are sold and distributed through retail their own outlet stores, department stores, and E-Commerce.
The basic responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sketching in illustrator
- Trim development & make comments
- Create proposal charts and design sheets
- Sourcing and ordering fabric and trims
- Work with samplemakers on showroom samples
- File and organize trims, artwork, etc
- Flat sketch
The Successful Applicant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree or BA in related Science
- Minimum 2 years experience in related environment
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Able to flat sketch
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Great time management and ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan