You are here
Country Manager- Building Materials- Sanitary Products
Start-up with Global backing
Unlimited growth, promotion, and earning potential
About Our Client
My Client is a leading Building Materials Company in the Middle East based out of Dubai. They have over 3,000 employees throughout their offices in the UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, and have been in business for 20+ years.
My client is expanding to the US markets and needs the right people in place to be a part of this huge opportunity for growth, entrepreneurship, ownership, and experience.
- Initial setup of the company, including obtaining approvals from government agencies
- Identifying potential locations for the branch/office/warehouse; negotiating and finalizing the lease agreements.
- Conduct market survey and suggest the best product mix to be introduced
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Obtaining market intelligence regarding the pricing and competition
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Establishing customer base and maximizing sales through direct sales visits to customers; supervising the individual sales of team members
- Achieving sales targets of the branch by selling to Traders, building contractors, architects, end users, etc.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of all deliveries to the customers
- Ensuring smooth and timely collection of the payments due from the customers
- Ensuring stock levels for the branch are adequate and products stored appropriately.
- Recruitment of sales/supports/logistics teams as required, providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Suggesting and identifying business opportunities in other cities / states and developing the same
The Successful Applicant
- Have an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Have sales management experience
- 8+ years experience selling Sanitary products:
- Bath Tubs, Wash Basins, WC, shower fittings, Jacuzzi, etc.
What's on Offer
My client will be offering:
- A highly competitive base
- Commission/bonus plan
- Car allowance and other benefits
- Unlimited Growth opportunities