You are here
- Key account Management, Sales, Business development
- Entrepreneurship, Trade Shows
About Our Client
Since its founding, in 1965, ALVIC has undergone a significant industrial, technological and commercial development. Three industrial plants located in Alcaudete, Carolina (Jaén) and Vic (Barcelona), in Spain, make up a modern industrial complex of over 1450,000 square feet for the production of panels and components with different surface finishes for application in all kinds of furniture and decoration.
An efficient distribution network spread over 80 countries and our chain of Alvic Centers allows us to ensure that our products reach our customers with optimum quality and service.
The ideal candidate will be reporting into the VP International Business
- Managing all commercial activity in SoCal
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Seek out and build new business by doing market research and networking.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match the product during offer stage, manufacturing, delivery and after sales.
- Providing monthly reports to management; definition, implementation and follow up of sales kpis.
- Train and develop new and exisiting employees on the Alvic Group Culture and the industry
- Build long last relationships with clients and develop.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the Alvic Group partnership.
- Ensuring business licenses and permits are processed. Doing a Market research to find potential manufacturing locations for the plant.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- Holds a Bs degree (Business or anything related)
- Total availability to travel, dosmetically and internationally.
- Bilingual in spanish.
- Proficiency in Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Persistency, ambitious, and be able to handle sales objectives with ease.
What's on Offer
Excellent total compensation and competitive benefits