You are here
Comprehensive suite of global trade connectivity services for compliance
Country Manager to launch a US Sales Team through growing the footprint
About Our Client
A subsidiary of a globally leading trade facilitator headquartered in Asia with over 25 years of experience.
The product offers traders an easier and more efficient way to navigate International trade.
Suppliers of a comprehensive suite of global trade connectivity services that helps traders meet regulatory and compliance requirements from Government agencies and trade associations around the world. Based on a SaaS model, the product is centered on a global trade platform that facilitates cross-border trade with Compliance Connectivity, eAdvisory and Data Analytics suite of services.
As the Country Manager you will:
- Manage existing customers;
- Generate new business through hunting techniques including trade shows, your existing rolodex, cold calls, marketing campaigns etc.
- Work closely with the Asian HQ and Canadian team;
- Grow the footprint, build out a sales team reporting in to you;
- Work closely with the CEO;
- Present the technology (SaaS) solution to prospective clients;
- Manage the sales cycle through to close with account management responsibilities thereafter.
The Successful Applicant
To be the Country Manager you need:
- Experience in software sales
- Experience in Global Trade and Logistics
- Working experience with or for a multi-national company, in particular dealings with Asian organizations;
- Previous management experience is beneficial;
- Driven with strong business development skills;
- Able to work remotely and establish an office presence in Long Beach
What's on Offer
The Country Manager (Long Beach) will receive:
- A base salary depending on experience ($80,000 - $110,000)
- Upward mobility;
- Much more! Apply for more details.