You are here
Credit Analytics & Modeling
- Credit Analytics & Modeling
- Global Leadier in Retail and Business Banking
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Retail and Business Banking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Utilize statistical analysis to develop underwriting strategies
- Drive the analysis, reporting and enhancement of the loss forecast output while also ensuring implementation of right process controls, producing required documentation
- Drive monthly production of loss forecast by running internal models and other quantitative tools, analyzing the trends of the actual credit performance of the portfolio
- Collect and analyze data to identify credit risk trends and drive insights to further strengthen loss forecasting analytics.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following profile:
- A BS/BA degree (Masters degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Data savvy and be capable of leveraging all available resources efficiently. Proficiency in SQL/ SAS and ability to develop moderately complex queries.
- Strong analytic skills, able to track and manipulate multiple sources of data. Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point user.
- Strong communication skills, highly organized and proactive. Should be able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and deal with multiple priorities. Self-starter and team player.
What's on Offer
Our client offers competitive compensation with bonus eligibility and excellent benefits package.