You are here
Credit and Collections Specialist
- Media advertising company is seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist!
- Credit and Collections Specialist
About Our Client
Media advertising company!
- Oversees day-to-day contact with an assigned portfolio of customer accounts for the collection of Accounts Receivables.
- Assists in the processing of credit/rebilled transactions.
- Works with Cash Applications to resolve questions regarding customer payments.
- Assists with the gathering of credit information/research material for assigned customer portfolio.
- Communicates potential credit and collection issues decisions to internal stakeholders and assists them as needed to help drive resolution.
- Monitors credit limits for assigned customer portfolio and proactively works with Credit Analyst to process any required adjustments.
- General business acumen with prior exposure to areas of Finance, Credit, or Accounting Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 1-3 years of business-to-business collections experience.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Proven ability to communicate courteously with customers to research and correct billing errors or other information
- Proven ability to maintain computer records to reflect up-to-date, accurate information
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus !!