You are here
Credit Risk Associate
My client is looking for a Credit Risk Associate who is very motivated.
Great opportunity for growth at a prestigious domestic investment bank.
About Our Client
Prestigious domestic investment bank located in New York, NY.
Credit Risk Associates candidates will be:
- Involved with transactions from inception to closing.
- Providing high quality written credit analysis of complex transactions.
- The candidate will work closely with lines of business to prepare detailed industry/portfolio Risk reports for senior management.
- Interfacing and communicating with customers, team members, lines of business, and senior Credit Risk management.
- Credit limits monitoring.
-This is a highly visible, client facing role in a fast paced environment that demands quick thinking, problem solving, and effective relationship skills.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for the Credit Risk associate are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in a Finance related field. An MBA is a plus/
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Credit, Risk Management, or commercial lending.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and apart of a team.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for Credit Risk Associate's with opportunity for internal growth.