You are here
Credit Risk Consultant
USD60 - USD115 per hour (USD124,790 - USD239,182)
- Our client is a leading Financial Services Firm.
- Our client is looking to bring a Credit Risk Analyst onto their team.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services firm located in Jersey City.
The Credit Risk Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing direction and guidance to ensure credit risk structure appropriately mitigates key risk concerns
- Reviewing requests within appropriate timelines
- Evaluating risk and approving exceptions
- Preparing risk assessments to identify and evaluate major risks
- Recommending appropraite Risk Ratings
The Successful Applicant
The Credit Risk Consultant must have:
- 5+ years of credit risk/analysis experience
- MBA or PhD in a related field
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of securitized products
- Knowledge of PPNR modeling
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services.