You are here
Credit/Market Risk Analyst
USD30 - USD45 per hour (USD62,395 - USD93,593)
- Our client is a leading Financial Services firm located in Jersey City
- Our client is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team.
About Our Client
My client is a top Financial Services firm located in Jersey City.
The Credit/Market Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing credit risk due diligence reviews
- Ensuring credit limits are performed at appropriate levels
- Handling limit excpetion requests, including VaR based limits
- Monitoring outstanding trades
- Building relationships with other business heads as well as traders
The Successful Applicant
The Credit/Market Risk Analyst must have:
- 3+ years of experience in Market Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, or Risk Monitoring
- Experience within Capital Markets, Insurance, or Broker/Dealer space
- Relevant degree
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services.