You are here
Customer Account Specialist
Work for a highly awarded, rapidly growing company
Brand new facility!
About Our Client
Our client is a large global manufacturer that is expanding their North American footprint. Join a well-established team, with unlimited potential, and interact closely with senior leaders of the business unit!
Primary responsibilities of the Customer Account Specialist include:
- Act as point of contact for customers from initial set up to shipment including customer set up, item set up, purchase order processing, shipment set up, credits and debits, quality concerns, and general product inquiries
- Process purchase order entry promptly into SAP and share information about production timing and inventory availability
- Work directly with production planning to oversee open orders timing as well as forecast updates communicated from customer and sales managers
- Work with quality to resolve customer complaints including logistics, damage, and quality returns
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource within company
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Customer Account Specialist:
- Must have advanced knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of business principles and customer service practices
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to react effectively in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $55,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.