You are here
Customer Care Relationship Manager
- Excellent opportunity with a growing firm.
- Leading Financial Services firm seeking a Customer Services Associate
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Firm located in Hamilton, OH.
The Customer Care Relationship Manager responsibilities include:
- Receive inbound phone calls and internet chat sessions from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
- Listen actively and establish rapport
- Quickly understand and analyse customer needs
- Use computer software application to properly service customers' accounts
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies
- Consistently meet performance standards set by department
- Working 4-5 days a week.
- Office is open from 8 AM to 12 AM, and shifts are approximately 10 hours long.
The Successful Applicant
- Banking or credit card experiences a strong plus
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good organization and work prioritization skills
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Experience in customer service
- High School Diploma
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary with with overtime eligibility for the Customer Care Relationship Manager.