You are here
Customer Logistics Supervisor
Join a rapidly growing, world-class organization!
Supervisory role with the opportunity to quickly move into management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the transportation and distribution industry, looking to add a Customer Logistics Supervisor to their growing Supply Chain team!
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Logistics Supervisor include:
- Managing routing and dispatch on the second shift
- Overseeing and developing several direct reports
- Working directly with one of the organization's largest clients
- Safety management and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Customer Logistics Supervisor:
- 1-3 years experience in transportation or distribution
- 6-12 months in a supervisory role
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Background in routing and dispatch
What's on Offer
If you are interested in Customer Logistics Supervisor opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (targeting around $50,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.