You are here
Customer Operations Specialist
A high degree of focus and excellent follow-up skills
Production and inventory forecasting and planning
About Our Client
Premium fashion and apparel goods company.
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Processing customer purchase orders & sample orders
- Coordinating order fulfillment with production, warehouse and freight partners
- Invoicing customer orders
- Production and inventory forecasting and planning
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Daily status calls with key suppliers to troubleshoot issues and expedite orders as needed
- Ongoing communication with suppliers, customers, brokers, and sales reps
- Providing regular operation status updates & ad-hoc reporting
- Filing and record keeping
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Specialist will be a detail oriented individual with a passion for service and a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of focus and excellent follow-up skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Two years of similar work experience.
- Previous experience working in FMCG and/or inventory-based business
- Previous experience in logistics, fulfillment, and/or warehouse operations
Previous experience using an ERP system
What's on Offer
Full-time, permanent role as an Operations Specialist in Manhattan, with a growing company.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.