You are here
Customer Quality Manager - Electronic Components Manufacturing
Seeking Quality Engineers with a background in electronics manufacturing.
This startup has grown to a worldwide provider of electronic components.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global provider of electronic components and finished goods. This private organization provides to a substantial and diversified client base that includes some of the world's largest OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military and Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities.The company has grown from 1 employee to 25 employees and $60 million in revenue within the last 3 years.
- Act as point of contact with other warehouse locations on Quality issues and best practices.
- Develop relationships with our customer's Quality departments to fully understand requirements, proactively address problems and resolve quality issues.
- Reduce the number of non-conforming parts through proactive work with Purchasing and vendors.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes related to inspection and the training on those processes.
- Responsible for insuring all Quality related processes are followed.
- Manage use of inspection tools and equipment related to Quality, Shipping and Receiving.
- Point of contact for outside test house sources (baking, testing, etc)
- Provide support to top customers when any quality issues arise; prepare corrective action and follow up on implementation and close out.
- Provide metrics related to inspection results, provide input to the vendor rating system based on inspection results.
- Ensure development plans for direct reports are in place and delivered.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in a technical discipline, engineering is strong preferred
- minimum of three to seven years of Quality Engineering as a proven success in a manufacturing environment
- Electronics components - semiconductors, hardware, sensors, or microprocessors manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interface with top customers and executives
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits
- Impact position, working with senior leadership and leading key decisions
- Start-up environment with ample growth opportunity
- Strong base salary
- Bonus options
- Visibility with high-end customers