You are here
Customer Service & Logistics Manager
CPG Experience Preferred
Supervisory Experience Required
About Our Client
Our client is a global CPG organization based in Fairfield County, CT
- EDI set up, testing, troubleshooting.
- Training of team members.
- SME to work with IT on systems development.
- Participate in the coordination of product allocation with Operations, Planning and third party warehouse providers.
- Communication of shortages to customers/brokers.
- Reconciliation of order/shipment/invoice activity.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in customer service preferably in a consumer products environment.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3+ years of experience with EDI and/or XML
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Computer experience including ERP systems, Microsoft Office, working knowledge of EDI and invoicing systems.
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization as well as a broad range of customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Some travel required particularly in the first year.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits