You are here
Customer Service Manager
- Understanding of temperature requirement in transporation
- International Logistics Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading logistics provider that specializes in cold chain management. With more than 1000 employees in more than 140 countries and more than 100,000 shipments every month, they are growing year to year in double digits.
Due to the constant growth, we are looking to hire a Customer Services Manager for the LAX location. This position reports into the General Manager and oversees a staff of 6 (5 Customer Service Coordinators and 1 Key Account Manager).
- Participate in the Customer agreement of service and response standards and ensure that these standards are maintained or exceeded during program delivery
- Manage all Customer Relationship Manager and the Customer Services Agents
- Develop excellent working relationships with Customer, Account Management team and Operational Functions, in order to influence the achievement and maintenance of service performance
- Work in a cross functional capacity to ensure the activities related to various entities fit with customer requirements and the company's network guidelines, policies and procedures
- Develop best working practices
- Managing Key Accounts
- Analysis of Services and development of possible service solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration is preferred; or an equivalent combination of work experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Understanding of Central Lab and Clinical Trial Supplies Industry preferred
- Knowledge in different temperature requirements for the transportation of shipments
- Experience in Export/Import regulations at origin and destination
- International Logistics Knowledge and custom procedures
- Experience in the Courier / Freight Industry
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary + yearly bonus + great health benefits + 401k matching + paid vacation days