You are here
Customer Service Specialist
USD25,000 - USD30,000
- Excellent opportunity with a fast growing firm.
- Leading Financial Services firm seeking a Customer Services Associate
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services firm located in Henderson, NV.
Customer Service Specialist responsibilities include:
- Receive inbound phone calls and internet chat sessions from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
- Listen actively and establish rapport
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies
- Consistently meet performance standards set by department
- Office is open 24 hours, typical shifts are 10 hours working 4-5 days a week.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good organization and work prioritization skills
- Banking or credit card experiences a strong plus.
- Sales experience is preferred for cross selling, up selling and down selling
- Strong negotiation skills
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in customer service with an excellent performance and attendance record.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and overtime eligibility for the Customer Service Specialist position.