You are here
Customer Success Manager
Very fast growing startup, dealing with high end luxury and fashion clients
Client facing, demoing, and managing retail SaaS product implementation
About Our Client
We are a software company specializing in retail productivity. We aim to improve your brand's retail execution, whether you are in Marketing, Store Ops, Visual Merchandising or HR. We give you the tools you need to improve your stores' execution, maximizing the chance of creating the best retail experience for your customer.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Maintain the existing relationships with strategic accounts and top fashion and luxury enterprise customers
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Identify and cultivate across verticals.
- Prioritizing opportunities and engaging appropriate resources
- Work collaboratively with Professional Services divisions to achieve high levels of conversion
The Successful Applicant
- Entrepreneurial flair with a passion for emerging technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of SaaS experience
- Good technical aptitude coupled with the ability to quickly understand new technology
- The ability to network through and deal with complex organizations and multiple stakeholders
- Prior success in B2B SaaS sales
- Adaptable to work in a start-up environment, must love helping clients
- Solid experience in solution sales, and experience in longer sales cycles
- A high level of personal organization and time management skills
- Ideally a 'self-starter' by nature and have a positive disposition.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure.
- Untapped growth potential
- Dealing with high end fashion and luxury clientele
- Benefits and STARTUP culture