You are here
Customer Success Manager
My client is experiencing signficant growth and looking to add to their team!
This role will be responsible for maintaining a large portfolio of accounts.
About Our Client
My client is experiencing significant growth. As part of this evolution, the company continues to invest in a Customer Success team to help scale their business. This is an incredible opportunity for someone that wants to drive customer success through the convergence of software, services & innovation.
- Proactively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes via their software & services.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with the business development team to expand customer relationships.
- Manage the renewal process for assigned portfolio of accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study. MBA preferred.
- Proven results in prior role.
- At least 3-5 years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS.
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs, preferably Salesforce.
What's on Offer
- High percentage of customers in assigned portfolio adopting their software.
- Exceed quarterly customer retention targets.
- Low percentage of customers cancelling before the end of their contract term.
- Increasing annual recurring revenue from assigned portfolio of accounts.
- On-going contributions to the enhancement of the team's customer retention capabilities.