You are here
- Data Analyst position with Global Investment bank
- Immediate hire basis located in Raleigh, North Carolina area
About Our Client
Global Investment bank within the Financial Services Industry located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Data Analyst Detailed Description:
- Understand business domain, create data-dictionaries for data-feeds
- Manage recurring data-updates ensuring data-quality and conformance
- Create reports or models for desired intelligence
- Run reports on periodic basis and analyze results to identify, investigate and identify causes for any data anomalies
- Identify risk areas and data validation procedures to address expected quality issues
- Receive and process sensitive datasets from a variety of sources
- Customize formulas and input systems based on the nuances of datasets to prepare for integrating into new and existing reports
- Validate data for input into new and existing reports and portal features, including determining ouliers and other test-cases that stress the current application (e.g. Excel; SharePoint)
- Create new reporting features based on new data sets and types
- Work cross functionally with teams
- Help to develop and apply best practices to data sets
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Data Analyst Candidate's profile will include:
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and develop reporting and analysis, based on these requirements.
- Strong organizational skills. Need to be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning and execution.
- Solid ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Solid ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Solid ability to apply reasoning and common sense to everyday problems and situations requiring reporting and analysis.
- Solid ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic ability to perform statistical and root-cause analysis
What's on Offer
Market Rate for Data Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina area.