You are here
Data Sales Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer goods organization with a well-established portfolio and pipeline of products.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core/business products
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- Authoring pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework
- Designing and evaluating experiments monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Exploratory Analysis
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identifying levers to help move key metrics, Evaluating and defining metrics
- Building models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
- Product Leadership
- Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ year's experience doing quantitative analysis, new product development analysis is a must.
- BA/BS in Finance, Business Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Preferred experience with an consumer goods industry experience
- Experience with large data sets
What's on Offer
Above average base salary, bonus and full benefits.