You are here
Data Analytics Consultant
- Great Opportunity to work in one of World's Largest Investment Banks
- Opportunity for Growth - Brand New Team
About Our Client
This firm is a leading Banking and Financial Services corporation.
- Extract data from data stores, profile data and decipher the data quality. It is important to ensure that the quality of data being used for various analytical efforts is very high.
- Build and manage metadata (data dictionary) for a wider audience. This would assist non-technical auditors to understand the data analytics artifacts.
- Build visualization analytics to present scenarios from the data; paint the big picture for management reporting on potential risks and incorporate the ability to drill down to the lowest level while doing root cause analyses
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or Financial Services
- Experience with SQL programming, preferably in Sybase and MS SQL
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Ability to communicate what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner
- Drive and Motivation. Ability to handle multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve their own performance
- Experience with any visualization tool (Spotfire, Qlikview or Tableau) will be an added advantage
- LINUX/UNIX System Administration
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Benefits