You are here
Data Quality/Automation Project Manager
Leading Investment Bank
Investigating root cause of data issues
About Our Client
Client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- Interfacing with end user community to understand the current processes, gaps and opportunities to define future needs
- Ability to understand end user requirements and support in the capture of user stories
- Ability to prioritize end user needs to drive the greatest value
- Support in the definition of a strategic vision to support the product delivery and drive value across the Data Management organization.
- Engaging with key Stakeholders and the Product Manager to define, communicate and implement the Product vision
- Ability to document status updates including the definition of key metrics to support messaging
- Participating in all key Agile processes including team ceremonies and meetings
- Working with UAT testing team to create scripts, test, and manage defects
- Acting as product SME to work with the training team to produce and deliver training materials
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of Technology SDLC process
- Proven track record of successful Product Management required
- Strong execution skills
- Highly collaborative, can build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels across a geographically dispersed organization.
- Proven ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organization environment
- Understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Ability to cultivate and lead cross functional relationships to maximize product value
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.