You are here
Seeking a Database Coordinator with Raiser's Edge skills!
Opportunity for Temp-Perm
About Our Client
Leading Non Profit in New York City. Our Non-Profit is a top company focused on civil rights, community improvement, and justice. We are in need of a Database Coordinator to help be a strong asset to our team. We need someone with strong Raiser's Edge skills who wants to be a part of a strong Non-Profit!
- Extract data, create reports, and analyze usage patterns.
- Write and explain user guidelines and best practices.
- Optimize databases for performance and data quality.
- Create, develop, merge, and maintain databases.
- Track and resolve user issues and concerns.
- Use Raiser's Edge in a high capacity.
The Successful Applicant
- Administrative Skills.
- Data Entry.
- Dedicated and Detail-Oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Must know Raiser's Edge--processing Gift Aid, liaising with agencies and processing reports.
- Data Selections and Analysis.
What's on Offer
- Extra Holiday Cash.
- Gain Experience with an excellent Non-Profit in New York.
- Competitive Salary.
- Ability to gain insight into a great corporate company.