You are here
- Master Scheduler
- Buyer/ Planner
About Our Client
Our client is one of CT's fastest growing organizations.
- Develops a working knowledge of the company's products and process to ensure optimal master schedule stability and load leveling.
- Creates a master schedule that satisfies customer demand with optimum inventory levels and resource utilization. Ensures that the master schedule can be used for detailed material and capacity planning as well as financial planning.
- Responsible to hand over a feasible master schedule plan to the local factory planner for execution.
- Compile, analyze, and develop the Production Schedule for the Plant. Match schedule to meet demand, achieve goals for inventory levels and customer service.
- Anticipate supply problems and implement resolution working jointly with the plants and the demand control teams.
- Provide alternatives and costs to any change within the time fence to production schedules based on change in demand as well as seek approvals. Manage costs in autonomy within the agreed budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires BS degree in Business, Statistical Analysis, Engineering or other related field.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management through the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) preferred.
- Training classes to include Master Scheduling, Just-in-Time, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Management and Forecasting, Demand Flow Techniques, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
- 3+ years of plant experience with both products and processes that will be scheduled.
- Proficient in JDE Enterprise One a plus
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, data extraction).
- Ability to understand facilities, production lines and flow of materials and communicate to the organization bottlenecks and options to increase output and customer satisfaction
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a very competitive salary along with 401K match, vacation, benefits, etc.