You are here
- Rapidly growing Consumer Products company in the Chicago Loop.
- Opportunity to work with a household brand name.
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. As a rapidly growing household brand name, they offer an excellent organizational culture and a great opportunity to join a growing company. They are currently looking to add a Demand Planner to their world class supply chain team.
The Demand Planner is responsible for analytics relating to supplier forecasts and capacity plans in accordance with company strategy. The ideal candidate will be strong analytically and have the ability to work cross functionally within a fast paced business. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: * Manage the demand planning function as it relates to managing product availability, production and inventory levels * Utilize data analytics to proactively anticipate changes in demand and mitigate risk * Establish best practices by working with internal sales teams, plants, and suppliers to streamline processes and improve forecast accuracy * Implement strategic end-to-end capacity planning strategies * Analyze risk profile of current demand and identify opportunities for improvement and minimize pitfalls
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree required * CPG Demand Planning experience required * Experience working in SAP required * Experience with outsourced manufacturing preferred * Advanced Excel abilities required
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience. Additional perks include:
- Summer hours
- Brand new office in the Chicago Loop
- Cohesive team environment