You are here
- Well Established Company
- Great Opportunity For Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well established company that focuses on the marketing and production of different branded products for Animal and Garden Care.
- Forecast demand at the SKU and Customer level utilizing forecasting software based on analysis and inputs from the Sales and Marketing teams
- Utilize statistical models and software tools to assemble and analyze all data relevant to creating the sales forecast including historical sales trends, market trends and demand drivers, promotions, and inventory levels.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales & Marketing Teams to improve and understand forecast accuracy gaps and issues.
- Lead monthly Demand Reviews & Collaboration calls with business teams to review recommended sales forecasts, customer inventory goals, and the impact of supply constraints on production plans.
- Work with Finance to develop budgets and monthly financial forecasts
- Ensure that we meet our customer needs while meeting our inventory plan and manufacturing efficiently.
- Develop and execute various reports in Excel and COGNOS, using data for analytical purposes
- Measure and explain the impact of Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within the S&OP process, which include sales variances and forecast accuracy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Supply Chain, Finance, or other scientific discipline
- 3+ years of related experience with a background in forecasting, planning and master scheduling
- Advanced level of experience with Microsoft products (mainly Excel for forecasting and planning)
- Experience with ERP systems and forecasting software
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Needs to be a team player that exhibits leadership qualities
What's on Offer
Great Benefits and Compensation.