You are here
Growing food and beverage company looking to add to their team.
Fast paced environment, collaborative team, and a strong bottom line.
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. As a world renowned household brand name, they offer an excellent organizational culture and a great opportunity to join a growing company. They are looking to add a Demand Planner to their world class supply chain team.
The Demand Planner is responsible for Supply and Operations Planning activities, which involves the execution of the company strategy with continuous improvement as a driving force. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the demand planning function as it relates to managing product availability, production and inventory levels
- Utilize data analytics to proactively anticipate changes in demand and mitigate risk
- Establish best practices by working with internal sales teams, plants, and suppliers to streamline processes and improve forecast accuracy
- Implement strategic end-to-end capacity planning strategies
- Analyze risk profile of current demand and identify opportunities for improvement and minimize pitfalls
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CPG Demand Planning experience required
- APICS certification a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.