You are here
Amazing growth opportunity with industry leader within food and beverage
Join an award winning company and team
About Our Client
Our client is truly an industry leader in the CPG industry. Although they have a proven track record, they are looking for innovative candidates to continue this success. Quality is of the utmost importance alongside delivering a five-star experience to vendors and consumers.
The primary responsibilities of the Demand Planner include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize demand and supply planning tools as necessary in order to increase planning accuracy.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to share forecasts and communicate changes in market demand.
- Analyze and review the monthly sales forecast on a customer and product level. Review statistical forecast models, and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting.
- Partner with sales and marketing to vet global benchmarks in order to develop new product projections for North America.
- Determine stop ship of discontinued SKUs, partnering with warehouse and retailers to minimize inventory liability.
- Review out of stock report weekly and react with changes in forecast as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Demand Planner position:
- 2+ years of demand planning experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- Experience with SAP.
- Highly motivated self-starter ready for the next step in their career.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and take ownership.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Demand Planner opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.